According to the Design Notes posted on January 6th, 2017, EpicDuel will continue to function normally in 2017 with the continued return of seasonal rares and the reactivated war cycle. The developers of EpicDuel have been assigned to work on AdventureQuest 3D, which means that EpicDuel will receive minimal updates (crucial bug fixes, addition of new war prizes) or no updates at all.
The estimated return dates of seasonal content can be found here: Seasonal Rare
For a full history of EpicDuel's releases, see the Release Log.
Omega 1.6.80 - July 20, 2018
- Bounty Hunter
- Smoke Screen: Improve for every 4 levels above 20; Improve by 1 Dex point every 4.4 levels of Tech
- Blood Mage
- Energy Parasite: Increased Duration to 3; Reduced max energy drain to 15% and adjusted all levels accordingly, Increased cooldown to 4
- Plasma Cannon: +40 damage to all levels, Increased cooldown to 3
- Fireball: Improves for every 3.5 Strength; Defense reduction debuff increased to 15%
- Infernal Android
- Reduced max damage to 115%
- Reduced round damage increase to 3% each turn
- Increased base damage from 85% to 91%
Omega 1.6.79 - July 13, 2018
- Bounty Hunter
- Smoke Screen: Smoke Screen -- Improve for every 3.4 levels above 20; Improve by 1 Dex point every 3.2 levels of Tech
- Reflex Boost, (Same for Blood Mage): Improves 1 Dexterity point every 3.3 levels above 20
- Massacre, (Same for Cyber Hunter): Added 30% lifesteal; Increased energy cost by 50
- Berzerker: Added level scaling +1 for every 2 levels over 20; +5% to each level of additional damage
- Maul: Fixed stun % at 25%; Improvement factor is now defense reduction
- Artillery Strike: Reduced base cost by 5; Improved scaling to improve every 0.25 levels above 20; Weakens every 0.7 levels below 20
- Tactical Mercenary
- Cyber Hunter
- Static Charge: Reduced % energy converted by 2 per level and 3 at level 10; Slightly reduced scaling by Support
- Plasma Armor: Reduced by 5% Resistance per level
- EMP Grenade: Scales +1 energy point with every .8 Technology
|| Thanks for a great 7 years!
|| January 31, 2017
| by White Tiger
With the announcement earlier this month that development of EpicDuel has been discontinued and the developers were transferred to the AdventureQuest 3D team, we have disabled new user registrations on the wiki.
It's been an amazing 7 years and we've certainly accomplished a lot here on the wiki. Back in 2010, we introduced the Armor and Weapon Spreadsheets to help players easily sort and compare items. We first introduced image directories for Achievements in 2010 and expanded that to cover Armors, Robots, Vehicles, Weapons and more in 2011. We've introduced countless redesigns, such as shop pages in 2012, NPC pages in 2013, mutating weapon pages in 2015, and many more. We painstakingly added full view and relative size images for weapons and armors to improve your viewing experience. And of course, we also listened to your feedback along the way by implementing many of your suggestions and conducting 2 user opinion surveys.
The entire wiki team has always been hard working, dedicated players of the game who volunteer their own time to help the EpicDuel community. They were often under appreciated and forgotten in the background, but we were always here every week, updating the wiki as fast as we could after a release.
On behalf of myself, 8x, Valencia and other past and present members of the EpicDuel Wiki Team, we thank you for joining us through this journey and hope you find the information we've compiled here useful.
If you would like to keep in touch with us, feel free to follow us on Twitter: