Omega 1.6.67 - December 1, 2016
- Experience curve has been adjusted, allowing players to level up to level 40 about 3 times faster.
- War cooldown has been lowered from 14 days to 7 days.
- Faction founders are now able to replace themselves with an officer by promoting them to the founder position.
- Omega Egg drop rate has been increased on Titan.
- Nightmare Egg drop rate has been increased on Caden.
- Player Rating leaderboard has been added.
- 6 new home items have been added.
- Juggernauts now receive a passive buff granting them a 20% buff to their base Strength, Dexterity, Technology, and Support.
- Now applies to 2v2 matches. Underdogs receive a buff that increases in power for each level they are below the average of the other team. Note that each 10 Legendary levels count as a normal level for Underdog calculations, just as they do in 1v1 matches. Players on both teams may receive an Underdog buff depending on matchups.
- Also used in Juggernaut matches. Underdogs receive a buff that tries to get them to 5 levels under the Juggernaut’s level. We’ll keep an eye on this and do adjustments in December if necessary.
- All classes now gain 1.5 Energy per level, down from 2.
- Static Smash
- Energy gain increased from 75% to 100% of energy drained.
- Blood Commander
- Lifesteal increased from 60% to 75% of Strength gained.
- Bunker Buster
- Mark of Blood
- Static Grenade
- Energy gain lowered from 65% to 60%.
- Energy required lowered by 20.
- Shadow Arts
- Energy required lowered by 10.
- Energy Parasite
- Support requirement lowered by 1 per level.
- Energy gain lowered from 150% to 140% of energy drained.
- Plasma Cannon
- Resistance ignore increased from 10% to 15%.
- Defense/Resist debuff increased from 5% to 10%.
- Plasma Bolt
- Scaling increased from +1 damage per 0.4 Tech to 0.35 (More damage per Technology).
- Battery Backup
- Energy gain lowered by 10.
- Multishot, Plasma Rain, Artillery Strike
- Cooldown increased from 2 to 3 turns.
- A problem where switching faction alignment could charge incorrect Varium amount has been fixed.
You may also view the full Release Log.
New to the wiki?
Feel free to browse the wiki without an account, but if you would like to create or edit pages, you can follow the steps below to get started.
- Register a wiki account in order to create and edit pages.
- Read the rules and editing requirements that must be followed.
- Join our Slack to keep in touch with wiki staff and other members.
- Visit our help page and help with formatting page if you need help with editing and formatting.
- Check out the ED Wiki To Do List and what to do after a release.
- Create a page by visiting Create a Page!
|| EpicDuel Wiki + Slack!
|| June 1, 2015
| by White Tiger
To kick off this month, the EpicDuel Wiki team is introducing a new and improved way of communicating with us. Our Slack can be used for any questions, concerns, suggestions or just general talk about the wiki and will also give you a direct channel of communication to the EpicDuel Wiki team. For more information, including how to join, please see this page.
|| Welcome to the EpicDuel Wiki!
|| December 3, 2016
| by EpicDuel Wiki
Hello, and welcome to EpicDuel's official wiki! The EpicDuel Wiki houses tons of information about EpicDuel such as Achievements, Missions, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of EpicDuel in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
The EpicDuel Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything AE!
Be sure to read The Rules and the Editing Requirements before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to contact a Staff Member, or see if you can find what you need on our help page.