The estimated return dates of seasonal content can be found here: Seasonal Rare
For a full history of EpicDuel's releases, see the Release Log.
Omega 1.7.18 - April 18, 2019
Omega 1.7.17 - April 12, 2019
- An additional tier of diminishing returns has been added to stats. It kicks in after 100 points. This currently impacts Resistance and Defense to help counter "tanky" builds.
- Support scaling for Auxiliary damage has been improved.
- Shadow Arts no longer intermittently defaults armor to black.
- Tactical Mercenaries have been retrained as it was possible to have max Reroute without meeting the requirements.
- Reported but not a bug: Blood Lust and Reroute don't stack with other HP and EP regen cores. The engine is designed to use the highest value to determine regen so a skill that does 40% HP gain from damage will override max Blood Lust at 25%, rather than combining to become 65% HP gain.
Omega 1.7.16 - April 5, 2019
- Shell Shocker defense reduction has been increased to 15% from 10%.
- Blood Bullet damage increase has been reduced to 125% from 135%.
- Spirit Meld now properly ignores armor on user. Additional defense reduction penalty has been added to description.
You can view all of the release history in the Release Log.