New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the ED Wiki To Do List.
Omega 1.5.41 - 6/12/2013
- Achievement system was overhauled.
- Main interface console bar was lowered to give more room for the map.
- Main interface options were shrunk to fit new Achievements button.
- Winter seasonal-rare weapons and achievement returned.
- Fall/Harvest missions and achievements were removed.
- Nightwraith's birthday missions were removed.
- World Domination achievement now tracks the number of times it has been awarded.
- Tactical Map is now sellable for 250 credits.
- Egg Sac is now sellable for 150 credits.
- Winter home items have returned.
- Static Smash and Static Grenade are now capped to the target's current energy.
- Piston Punch
- It will no longer consume your Rage or Critical as it does flat damage.
- Poison Spores
- Initial damage will no longer consume Rage or Critical as it does flat damage.
- Now deals 50% of bot damage each turn, down from 60%.
- Cooldown was increased to 4 turns.
- Static Grenade and Static Smash
- They will no longer drain more energy than the target has.
- Example: Target has 15 Energy left. Previously, Static Grenade would drain 30 Energy and grant 15. Now, it will drain 15 and grant 7.
- 0 HP display issue was fixed.
- Client-hanging bug when using Pyro Fly special or Concussive Shot core on a boss was fixed.
- Sizing inconsistency with achievements was fixed.
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| Welcome to the EpicDuel Wiki!
|| December 7, 2013
| by EpicDuel Wiki
Hello, and welcome to EpicDuel's official wiki! The EpicDuel Wiki houses tons of information about EpicDuel such as Achievements, Missions, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of EpicDuel in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
The EpicDuel Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything AE!
Be sure to read The Rules and the Wiki Tutorial before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to contact a Staff Member, or see if you can find what you need on our help page.
You can view all our guides on the Guides page.