From EpicDuel Wiki
Revision as of 20:24, 13 December 2015 by White Tiger
Content Pages: Dos and Don'ts
- Do use the proper template. Create Page can help.
- Do follow the proper formatting.
- Do use the button before saving a page.
- Don't add notes unless approved by a wiki staff member.
- Don't create mission pages without both the before and after completion text.
- Don't use placeholders, such as 'Under Construction,' to 'claim' a page is not allowed.
Images: Dos and Don'ts
- Do remove all your equipment before screenshotting.
- Do take images on the BEST quality setting in-game.
- Do save images as the .png format.
- Do name images in Upper Camel Case (eg. TitansMug.png).
- Do include the description for achievement images.
- Don't include the grey borders for any image.
- Don't include the interface for area images.
- Don't resize images if you cropped too much or too little.
- For help on cropping images: Video Tutorial - Cropping Images
|Image Size Requirements|
|Achievements: 315x165px||NPCs: Nearest 5th Pixel|
|Areas/Homes: 900x600px||Robots: 160x150px|
|Armors: 150x150px*||Skill Cores: 150x150px*|
|Home Items: 300x300px||Vehicles: 350x150px|
|Items: 150x150px*||Weapons: 150x150px*|
|* If necessary, image may be increased in increments of 5px.|