A Capture Point is a flag that can be controlled by a faction through the use of Battle Tokens. There are a total of 14 Capture Points in Delta V. The top 3 factions (in terms of Battle Token contributions) for each capture point are displayed when clicked on the flag, and the flag of the controlling faction is placed on top of the capture point. At the end of the day, whichever Factions control at least one Capture Point will receive the Flag Captured Achievement for all of their members.
Controlling a Capture Point
- These points are captured by donating Battle Tokens. You may only make 1 donation per 30 seconds.
- There is 100 Battle Token hourly tax to the top controlling faction of each Capture Point.
- 250 faction influence is needed to donate tokens.
Capture Point Locations
There are currently a total of 11 Capture Points:
- Central Station - Central Port
- Overlord Facility - Overlord Facility
- Barrens Outpost - Slayer's Yurt
- Biological Preserve - Courtyard
- West Naval Yard - Ship Port
- Fortune City - Fortune City
- Fortune City - Old Fortune City
- Fortune City - City Gate
- Wasteland - Mines
- Wasteland - Mine Station
- Wasteland - Ulysses' Workshop