From EpicDuel Wiki
(Redirected from EpicDuel Wiki:Editing Guidelines)
Content Pages: Dos and Don'ts
- Do follow the proper formatting.
- Do use the button before saving a page.
- Do verify everything on the page with what is in-game.
- Don't make guesses for anything you put on a page.
- Don't add notes unless approved by a wiki staff member.
- Don't create mission pages without both the before and after completion text.
- Don't use placeholders, such as 'Under Construction,' to 'claim' a page.
- Don't save a page unless it is complete, including the image.
Images: Dos and Don'ts
- Do remove all your equipment before screenshotting.
- Do take images on the BEST quality setting in-game.
- Do save images as the .png format.
- Do name images in Upper Camel Case (eg. TitansMug.png).
- Do crop armor, item, robot, skill core, vehicle and weapon images starting right after the far left grey border.
- Don't include the grey borders for any image.
- Don't include the interface for area images.
- Don't resize images if you cropped too much or too little.
- For help on cropping images: Video Tutorial - Cropping Images
| Image Size Requirements|
(width x height pixels)
|Achievements:||130x130px or 135x135px, 140x140px (if it is too large)|
|Armors:||150x150px or 155x150px, 160x150px (if the text is too long)|
|Home Items:||Nearest 5th pixel|
|Items:||150x150px or 155x150px or 160x150px|
|NPCs:||Nearest 5th pixel|
|Skill Cores:||150x150px or 155x150px, 160x150px (if the text is too long)|
|Vehicles:||350x150px or follow item sizes for smaller vehicles|
|Weapons:||150x150px or 155x150px, 160x150px (if the text is too long)|