From EpicDuel Wiki
Omega 1.6.2 - 3/2/2014
- Daily champion announcement would display "Null" instead of the proper names. This was only a visual issue.
- Tutorial-related resale issue was fixed.
- Developers attempted to fix unclickable Legion/Exile Soldiers in the tutorial area.
Omega 1.6.2 - 31/1/2014
- AI Trainer Alpha
- AI Trainer Beta
- AI Trainer Gamma
- AI Trainer Delta
- AI Trainer Omega
- Exile Soldier (Level 2)
- Junker Boss
- Legion Soldier (Level 2)
- Renegade Junker
- Edgar Boothe's Inventory updated
- Dage's Desolation E
- Dage's Desolation P
- Heroes Heart Scythe E
- Heroes Heart Scythe P
- Molecular Annihilator
- Molecular Incinerator
- Cruel Collection
- Defensive Demolition
- For Freedom!
- For Order!
- Righteous Resistance
- Take Out the Trash
- Power Hour will be enabled from the time of the update until Sunday at 23:59 EST.
- Edgar Boothe replaced Hank and Valestra as primary merchant in Frysteland.
- Tea and Titan mission and yeti training missions have been removed.
- All holiday screens were reverted to their default look.
- Achievements are now sorted based on progress and rarity.
- Currency information was added to the One Stop Shop, Homes, and Achievements.
- Pressing the up arrow in chat will now bring up your last message.
- Default chat log is now set to off during 1v1 NPC battles.
- Outlaw and Outlaw II renamed to Outlaw P and E for clarity.
- Level 40 players will now more heavily prioritize matches against other level 40 players.
- Level 1-5 players will now try harder to match with players closer to their own level.
- Same-alignment matches are allowed sooner than before.
- Energy Parasite now correctly uses your primary weapon's damage type.
- Blood Commander now correctly uses 60% of Strength as lifesteal instead of 40%.
- Frenzy description now correctly says 10% defense ignore instead of 15%.
- Resistance description was missing in Stats page.
- Clicking disabled Gun / Aux actions in battle could cause an error.