A War Objective is a control point that can be controlled by a faction through battle on that map screen. There are a total of 34 War Objectives on Delta V. There is one main objective, which has a value of 5, in each area. All other objectives have a value of 2.
Controlling a War Objective
- To gain control of a war objective, you must battle on that map screen. For every battle victory, the influence you gain will be added to help your faction and alignment control the war objective.
- The alignment with the most influence controls that objective and must pay an hourly tax of 50 influence.
- Every 15 minutes, the value of the war objective (2/5) will be added to the daily alignment score on the world map.
- The faction controlling it at the time will also gain 1 War Capture.
- The flag of the faction with the most influence for the alignment controlling that war objective is displayed.
- If there is a reversal of control for the war objective, it will go into a 20 minute cooldown and the new controlling alignment will be rewarded a 40% influence start (of the maximum). The maximum influence for war objectives worth 2 is 750, so the 40% starting influence would be 300. The maximum influence for war objectives worth 5 is 1200, so the 40% starting influence would be 480.
- Barrens Propaganda Tower (Barrens Outpost - Slayer's Yurt)
- Barrens Shield Generator (Barrens Outpost - Turret Field)
- Barrens Turret Array (Barrens Outpost - Turret Field)
- Bazaar Command Hub (Barrens Outpost - The Bazaar)
- Mirv's Ammo Depot (Barrens Outpost - Mirv's Shop)
- Archive AI (Biological Preserve - Archives)
- Bio Ammo Depot (Biological Preserve - Courtyard)
- Bio Cannon (Biological Preserve - Outer Gate)
- Bio Shield Generator (Biological Preserve - Courtyard)
- Central Station Ammo Depot (Central Station - West Port)
- Central Station Cannon (Central Station - West Port)
- Central Station Command Hub (Central Station - Central Port)
- Central Station Propaganda Tower (Central Station - East Port)
- Central Station Shield Generator (Central Station - East Port)
- Dread Ammo Depot (Dread Plains - Ammo Depot)
- Dread Control Array (Dread Plains - Control Array)
- Dread Missile Turret (Dread Plains - Missile Turret)
- Dread Propaganda Tower East (Dread Plains - Propaganda Tower (East))
- Dread Propaganda Tower West (Dread Plains - Propaganda Tower (West))
- Dread Radar Array (Dread Plains - Radar Array)
- Dread Shield Generator (Dread Plains - Shield Generator)
- Fortune City Ammo Depot (Fortune City - Old Fortune City)
- Fortune City Battle Arena (Fortune City - Arena)
- Fortune City Propaganda Tower (Fortune City - City Gate)
- Fortune City Shield Generator (Fortune City)
- Fortune City Turret (Fortune City)
- Overlord AI (Overlord Facility)
- Overlord Propaganda Tower (Overlord Facility)
- Overlord Shield Generator (Overlord Facility)
- Overlord Turret (Overlord Facility)
- Mines Propaganda Tower (Wasteland - Mines)
- Minestation Propaganda Tower (Wasteland - Mine Station)
- Minetower Shield Generator (Wasteland - Minetower)
- Minetower Suite Entrance (Wasteland - The Lawman's Suite)
- Wasteland Ammo Depot (Wasteland - Minetower)
- Wasteland Missile Turret (Wasteland - Minetower)
- Wasteland Radar Array (Wasteland - Ulysses' Workshop)