The estimated return dates of seasonal content can be found here: Seasonal Rare
Permanent limited rares can be found here: Limited Rare
For a full history of EpicDuel's releases, see the Release Log.
Omega 1.8.65 - May 6, 2022
Omega 1.8.64 - April 29, 2022
- Cyber Hunter:
- Defense Matrix: Replaced with Adaptive Armor. Increases Defense and Resistance by a %.
- Proton Cannon: Changed behavior to be more like Massacre; increase damage by % per level; 25% lifesteal.
- Static Charge: Strike damage increased from 85% to 100%.
- Pulse Punch: Removed random cooldown effect; now deals % More Damage (lifesteal is a flat 25%); energy cost: 110 energy, +20 per level; wrist blade requirement; Support requirement removed. NPCs still have the old version of the skill.
- EMP Grenade: Replaced with Memory Leak. Skill values are the same as its most recent revision, without the 70% of initial hit to user’s energy.
- Kernel Panic: Replaced with Lock On. Effect: Strike and increase the defense ignored by the user’s attacks for 3 turns (non-inclusive); defense ignore values: 10%, 12%, 14%, 16%, 18%, 20%, 22%, 23%, 24%, 25%; energy cost: 100 energy, +20 per level; stat required: 21 Dexterity, +2 per level; no warmup, 1 turn cooldown.
- Plasma Armor: Replaced with Counterattack. Reflects % of damage from incoming attacks for 3 turns; reflected damage values: 24% + 2% per level (max 50%); energy cost: 90 energy, +15 per level; no warmup, 3 turn cooldown.
- Gene Augment: Replaced by Master of Arms. Passively increases the damage of the equipped sidearm, primary, and auxiliary by a percentage; % damage increase: 1%, +1% per level (10% max).
- Tactical Mercenary:
- Tech Mage:
- Nanotech Shield: Damage reduction scaling increased from 1%-10% to 2%-15%.
- Battery Backup: Cooldown reduced from 5 to 4.
- Plasma Bolt: Defense ignored increased from 15% to 20%.
- Assimilation: Increased damage from 70% to 100%; improves with Dexterity instead of Strength.
- Intimidate: Improves with every 3 instead of every 4 Support; duration increased from 3 to 4 turns.
- Surgical Strike: Improves with every .3 instead of 0.31 points of Technology (same as Annihilation).
- Bounty Hunter:
- Blood Mage:
- Fireball: Improves with Support instead of Dexterity.
- Fire Rain: Improves with Dexterity instead of Support.
- Terrify: Removed stun chance.
- Home Interface
- Increased item limit to 35 per room.
- Reduced scaling on items in inventory to address overlap on huge items.
- Character Creator/Customizer
- Moved color picker buttons further right to prevent character overlap.
You can view all of the release history in the Release Log.
|Have an issue with your account and need help? Contact Artix Support!