EpicDuel Wiki Rules
|The following are the rules of the wiki, be sure to review these before editing any pages. If your edit violates any of these rules, it may be deleted and a warning/ban may be issued.|
Please note that the rules are subject to change at any moment. By creating a wiki account, you agree to follow these rules and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to keep up to date if any may change.
If you need help with a rule, please contact a wiki staff member (see links at the bottom of the page).
| Behavioral Rules
|| Content Page Editing Rules
|| Non-Content Page Editing Rules
- No inappropriate language.
- Don't impersonate or act like Artix Entertainment or Wiki Staff. AE Staff can verify their account by contacting a wiki staff member.
- Don't hack the wiki, join a hackathon instead.
- Any non-English text must contain an English translation from Google Translate.
- Don't vandalize pages.
- Follow the Editing Requirements.
- Don't make pages with barely any content on them.
- Don't post unreleased or staff only content.
- Full view and relative size images for weapons and armors can only be added by wiki staff members.
- User pages must contain the "User:" prefix.
- Faction pages must contain the "Faction:" prefix.
- Don't move your user page or talk page.
- Don't edit someone else's user page or faction page without permission.
- Don't edit someone else's message on a talk page.
- Don't create user pages for users that aren't registered on the wiki.
| External Linking Rules
|| Image Rules
|| Signature Rules
- No advertising or referral links.
- The external link must be appropriate. Seek approval from a wiki staff member if you are unsure.
- Must not contain inappropriate content.
- Excessively large images will be deleted immediately.
- Unused images (>2 weeks) may be deleted.
- Must only contain links to your user page and talk page.
- Can contain an image up to 50 x 50 pixels in size.