Please your suggestions for the Wiki below (in-game suggestions DO NOT belong here). Remember to check the ED Wiki To Do List for tasks we are currently working on before you place your suggestion, as we may already be working on what you plan to suggest.
Please remember to place your signature using the button.
Implemented suggestions are removed to keep this page clean.
Skills, a new tab to put at the left corner
user:Chosen I would like to create a page for every single skill in the game. I would include abilities as well. For things like cheap shot, massacre, bludgeon, and other moves that involve percentages I will make a char saying how much points it will add to a regular strike. For example, with a level 35 primary, a 27% buldgeon will do 9 more damage than a normal strike. I would get this up as fast as possible. I just need to know how to create these new pages.
- I've got a template for class skills (and weapon abilities) in the works... Both should be implemented to the respective skill/ability pages once Omega rolls in.
--SMGS | My Talk Page EpicDuel Wiki Administrator 21:03, 7 January 2013 (EST)
- Okay cool. I still would like to be able to make a percentage calculator that goes with those special skills.
- Get Info about old skills. This includes but is not limited to: Iron Skin, Diamond Blades, Personal Shield, Tactics and more
- Add past figures of skills. Example: Old Figures of Bloodlust and Supercharge.
- Just a note, for all current and future changes, we'll be using the strike-out function (<s></s>) to cross out previous information for most pages. This should be a good way to keep past information available. If it becomes too cluttered, this might change however.
- As for removed skills and past stats, I'll see to what extent I can gather information on them, but it may not be possible to get the old Alpha figures for skills.
- -- Ashari | My Talk Page - 01:15, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
How to Play Help Bar
Make a "How to play help bar." For new players. ~ MemoriesNeverFade working on it.
- Not needed as there already is a How To Play page on the EpicDuel website. There are also guides on the wiki. -Xap (talk) 05:48, 1 October 2012 (EDT)
The Main Page, Achievements, Areas, Armors, etc button on the side could be replaced with linkable pictures like the aqworlds wiki, makes the site look more professional and finished. --Xxbbooxx 23:22, 30 January 2012 (EST)
- Personally, I don't really like the images and think it would do the opposite of what you said and also make it harder to navigate since there are 2 columns, but we'll see what the other staff members have to say on this.
White Tiger | My Talk Page - EpicDuel Wiki Bureaucrat 10:14, 31 January 2012 (EST)
- I agree with White Tiger. Not a big fan of using images. Doesn't look very professional to me in my opinion if images was used. --Mecha Mario/ED Wiki Admin 20:37, 31 January 2012 (EST)
- AQW is ment for younger players and ED is ment for older, I guess images are fun for 10 year old players, but I prefer the way it is now.
8x | My Talk Page - EpicDuel Wiki Administrator 03:43, 1 February 2012 (EST)
- I see where your coming from, but pictures aren't just for 10 year olds. If full blown pictures are too much we could have small icons beside them on the left of each link as a guide to new players and wiki users. I'm fine with the way it is at the moment, but I'm not.. what words... not impressed as i could be? It doesn't look fully finished, near it but not complete.--Xxbbooxx 23:21, 1 February 2012 (EST)
Skill cores Image directory.
This is unnecessary, the purpose of image directories is so that players are able to locate something they have seen, but do not know the name of. Skill core icons do not help in any way with this and I don't want battle images currently.
White Tiger | My Talk Page - EpicDuel Wiki Bureaucrat 01:16, 5 April 2013 (EDT)
I don't see how item and achievement image directory helps.. They have, so I suggested for skill cores too.