Credits are the main currency in Delta V. Credits are used to upgrade items, purchase items, change class, retrain, and appraise gear.
The main way to earn credits is to fight in 1v1, 2v2, Juggernaut, and NPC battles against NPCs that are not more than 5 levels lower than you. Winning against same level opponents/teams earns you 37, 74, 80, and 37 credits in 1v1, 2v2, Juggernaut, and NPC battles, respectively. Losing earns you 17, 35, and 35 credits in 1v1, 2v2, and Juggernaut battles, respectively (you do not get credits from losing in NPC battles). In a losing 2v2 or Juggernaut battle, defeating one of the two opponents will earn you an additional 17 credits. In 1v1 and 2v2, winning against opponents/teams that are higher level than you/your team will reward additional credits based on the difference. Defeating NPCs that are lower level than you will reward less credits.
To increase the amount of credits earned from battles, you can use Credit Boosts or play during Power Hour. Both Credit Boost and Power Hour double a player's credits earned for winning a battle and can be stacked additively.
Varium is EpicDuel's elite currency, which is only obtainable by purchasing Varium Packages with Artix Points.
Varium is a unique element with the properties of a metal and the qualities of a living organism. Unlike the metals found on the periodic table, Varium “grows” in a fashion similar to plants, it’s molecular structure going through a bizarre synthesis to replicate and increase in size and volume. It would appear that heat is the catalyst for growth, but Varium’s mysteries are far from being entirely unraveled. The most that can be said for this strange and desirable metal is that it is extraordinarily versatile and thusly yields value with no foreseeable ceiling.
This is the in-game Varium Purchase System. This allows you to quickly purchase Varium by using Artix Points. Packages may also include promotional items.
|Promotional Package (10000 Varium)||10000 Artix Points|
|12000 Varium||10000 Artix Points|
|5000 Varium||7000 Artix Points|
|2500 Varium||4000 Artix Points|
|1250 Varium||2000 Artix Points|
|500 Varium||1000 Artix Points|
- Users in the early Beta stages received 1,000 Varium for joining during the first month. This was only available to people who had an active AQWorlds Membership, a DragonFable Dragon Amulet, a MechQuest Star Captain Upgrade, or an Adventure Quest/WarpForce Guardian or X-Guardian Upgrade.
- Participants of the EbilCorp War received up to 500 Varium depending on the amount of War Points accumulated.
- Players who bought enhancements with credits could get 'free' varium by selling the enhanced gear after varium sellback was implemented. This no longer occurs.
- Certain items received from the Holiday Gift Giving Competition interface can be sold for varium.
- On December 4, 2017, 536 players received 800 free Varium due to a bug that prevented these players from claiming gifts from the Holiday Gift Giving Competition for two days.
- Certain Promotional Packages give extra Varium.